Ardit Vani Photography, located in Den Haag, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Paganinistraat 56, Den Haag
Ardit Vani is the Data Protection Officer of Ardit Vani Photography. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Ardit Vani Photography processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence, and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Ardit Vani Photography processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data from you:
– Health (for example by telling how the delivery went or how the pregnancy is progressing by email).
– data from persons under the age of 18 Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 18. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18. We, therefore, advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Ardit Vani Photography processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you
Ardit Vani Photography analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Ardit Vani Photography also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
The legal basis is to enter into an agreement. The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party, or to take measures at the request of the data subject before concluding an agreement.
Automated decision making
Ardit Vani Photography does NOT make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Ardit Vani Photography).
How long do we keep personal data?
Ardit Vani Photography does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use 10 years as a retention period for the personal data provided. The retention period starts when the photoshoot has taken place.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Ardit Vani Photography does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Companies that process your data on our behalf:
- Pixie Set | e-mail and photos for the online gallery | privacy declaration
- Google Analytics | Website | privacy declaration
- Gmail | Email | privacy declaration
- Social Media | Promotional Purposes
- Suppliers | delivery purposes
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Ardit Vani Photography only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt-out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your name and address personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ardit Vani Photography and you have the right to data portability. This concerns data such as; names, addresses, birth dates, account numbers, email addresses, and telephone numbers. It is not about publishing or sharing the images that were authorized during the booking of the photoshoot. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible but within four weeks. Ardit Vani Photography would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons